The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

United Kingdom Gb

I have a large specimen plant which is about 1 and a half metres tall. It has a succulent type thick stem and the flower heads (which are green) consist of big ball shaped heads. Can you tell me what it is called please.



You need to include a picture if you want an accurate answer.

19 May, 2011

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?