The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

Shropshire, United Kingdom Gb

Anyone know where I can get one of these? Have scrolled internet but don't know what they're called apart from 'plant support'. Many thanks




Sending you a PM.

14 Aug, 2020


Also google Garden Obelisks.

15 Aug, 2020

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?